Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I Snape and Voldemort Posters


MuggleNet has debuted two brand new posters for the upcoming blockbuster Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, which will arrive in theaters nationwide on November 19.Two new Posters which feature Alan Rickman's Severus Snape and Ralph Fiennes' Voldemort, Check out another one and the other posters released before after the jump...








In case you don't know about this, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I will not be in 3D, We'll have to wait for Part II.

1 Response to "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I Snape and Voldemort Posters"

  1. for me is it ok to released on 2d format. The important is the action still full of action and thriller.

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts & We Will Discuss Together

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme