ClamCase Turns Your iPad Into A Laptop


The ClamCase concept is advertised as an "all-in-one keyboard, case and stand for the iPad," but what really matters is that it lets you turn your iPad into a decent-looking pretend laptop.

The keyboard connects to your iPad via Bluetooth and the whole setup means that you can once again look like an ordinary laptop user in coffee shops—albeit tapping the screen will give you away.



There aren't many details about the ClamCase aside from promises that it'll be on sale in the fall of this year. Feels like wishful thinking, but we'll see.

[ClamCase via Kevin Rose]

1 Response to "ClamCase Turns Your iPad Into A Laptop"

  1. Interesting concept but I rather just get a simple stand and bluetooth keyboard. I'm finding the on screen keyboard quite usable actually. Plus, I always have my desktop machine when I need more horsepower and work on more complex task. I think a good case with a way to prop up iPad is a far more important and needed accessory.

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts & We Will Discuss Together

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme