Michelle McGee Apologizes to Sandra Bullock

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee has two choice words for Sandra Bullock: "I'm sorry."


In a new interview with Australian TV show Today Tonight, Jesse James's alleged mistress apologizes for her involvement in the actress's marriage crisis – but says ultimately James is to be blame.

"Sandra, I'm sorry for your embarrassment," McGee says in the interview. "I'm sorry all this is public. I'm sorry for everything."

"I feel bad for Sandra," she adds. "I want to give her a heartfelt apology."



Still, McGee says that James, 40, led her on – and told her that he and Bullock, 45, were separated.

"I feel like I was duped just as much as Sandra was," says McGee. "I feel like I was lied to just as much as she was. If Jesse was upfront with me in the beginning, we wouldn't be in this situation." (For his part, James has entered treatment for personal issues.)

1 Response to "Michelle McGee Apologizes to Sandra Bullock"

  1. She totally knew what she was doing, and is not sorry in the slightest. Pft! I agree, stop giving her the time of day. Her fame was over 15 minutes ago...

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts & We Will Discuss Together

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme